❥ So at first I was dreading the top 10, turns out I needed to add two more books🥴 this was so hard. I hope y’all liked these books as much as I did…and if you haven’t read them yet, RUN!!!🥰
❥ Books 🙂
These are my TOP 3. I refuse to pick a number one between them. They all gave me something different in their own right.
- #FelixEverAfter : ❥❥❥ Read with the ladies from @tbrlowdown in the beginning of the year. I got to learn, just a bit more about what’s it’s like to be a TRANSGENDERED HUMAN.
- #SevenDaysInJune : ❤︎❤︎❤︎ Gifted by the amazing @i_hype_romance Not everything that starts off traumatic, ends up tragic.
- #BlackSun : ❦❦❦ November LOP pick. Had me literally wanting to jump in the book, and join the cause.
- #Yolk : 💛💛💛gifted by the lovely @acapricornreads Contemporary at its finest.
- #AKingdomOfFleshAndFire : ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥two words: Casteel Da’Neer.
- ThePrincessTrap : 💘💘💘 this author NEVER disappoints!!!
- #AgainstTheLovelessWorld : ❤️🩹❤️🩹❤️🩹 April LOP pick. Love and Heartache. Learned so much about refugees.
- #NinthHouse : 🤍🤍🤍Read twice this year!!!
- OpenWater : 🧡🧡🧡 Giveaway Win🤷🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️. I think this was my first time reading a book by a Black British Male Author. Amazing!
- #Bone : 💔💔💔She always makes me feel deeply.
- #FeedingTheSoul : 🤎🤎🤎I was completely inspired. Thanks @bibliolifestyle
- #ATorchAgainstTheNigh t: 💙💙💙It was hard deciding against this and An Ember In The Ashes. They’re both so brilliant!!!
…and in case you were wondering. They’re all FIVE ✰✰✰✰✰
Have you read any of these? Are any of your top for 2021?
❥ With Love, LOP 🙂